High Alloy stainless steel, strong and heat resistant, excellent Corrosion Resistance
- 100% new and TOP quality!
- The reversible design of the Basin installs the drain on the left or right side
- The two drains are fully connected
- The extended filter gives you extra space to do other work in the kitchen
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handle, strong, lightweight and comfortable.
- Steel forged cutter head, which can trim 28MM branches, which may vary depending on the species
- The cutter trimming branches, nurseries, flowers, etc.
- Anti-rust treatment of the cutter head, with safety lock, longer service life
Easy to use the cordless grass shear has been specifically designed to shear grass in a way that a standard lawnmower or hedge trimmer may not be able to do. This convenient garden tool is the perfect solution for precise shearing and is ideal for reaching grass in awkward places.
Shock absorption technology--Preventing foot pain and ache from hard day's work. Anti-puncture base--Keep the sole of your feet safe from potentially dangerous hazards. Skid proof technology--Skid proof rubber used to build the sole of our shoes. Insulated from electric shock--For your added protection from workplace hazards. Wear-resistant Design--These shoes are design for the long haul.
- Unisex, comfortable 100% polyester H-Vis reflective material, durable, breathable, lightweight and machine washable.
- Neon yellow safety vest is high visibility with two-inch wide reflective strips cover the waist, chest, shoulders and back which provide 360°protection,which keeps you safe and reduces risks of accident for construction, surveyors, roadside emergency, bicycling and many more applications.
- Construction, baggage handling, security, traffic control, survey, landscaping, paving, railroad, sanitation, and volunteers.
- Makes repair and refinishing jobs quicker and easier.
- Product material: PP plastic
- Size: As the picture shown.
- Characteristic products: New type products, with toughness, blade edge, fine workmanship.
- The thickness of the entire blade becomes thinner from back to front